USB Flash Drive Data Recovery
USB Flash drives are flash memory data storage devices with a USB connector. These storage devices are very popular due to their being small, lightweight, handy, compact, low cost, rewriteable and removable. They carry several advantages over other portable storage devices; if compared with storage devices like floppy disk, USB Drives are faster, and can store more data, and are considered more dependable than any other storage devices available in market today.
The USB Flash drives come in different shape and size and now can be customize for design and shapes. However, they too fail and data loss happen on these drives as well, the real problem is due to enormous production of these drives, poor manufacturing and lack of quality control issues. Like hard disk drives they also suffer from logical and physical failures.
- Do not do a format
- Do not rewrite on USB as it may overwrite your lost data
- Try to connect USB drive with different computers to see if it makes any difference.
- Do not dismantle USB drive as it may cause permanent damage.
- Always seek professional help, call Disk Doctors at 0800 043 6611
Supported Data Loss Situations
- Manufacturing defects
- Mishandling of the USB drive due to shock or dropping
- Virus Attacks
- Human Errors comprising accidental deletion of data
- Unable to mount or execute data
- Corrupt data
- Natural Disasters
- Many Others
To recover your loss data we follow a standardized data recovery process in all our data recovery labs across the globe. Call us at
0800 043 6611 to consult your case or submit your case for free evaluation with No Recovery, No Charge guarantee.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
Disk Doctors guarantees protection of your data throughout the data recovery process, from evaluation to handing data back to the client.
- Disk Doctor Employees are selected through a rigorous process of selection and follow our strict rules and procedures for handling the client data.
- Client media is cloned sector by sector onto our own lab media and all the data recovery work is carried out on the cloned media not the original media; this ensures that client’s storage media is always intact.
- Upon successful recovery Disk Doctors by default keeps a copy of the data for 7days before it gets deleted automatically from our Lab Server. This helps in providing the copy of data again if some thing goes wrong during the transfer of data to client e.g. the data media gets damage or goes missing during the postal process.
- Our agreement to recover the data includes the clause for protection and non disclosure of data as per legal rules and regulations. If you require separate agreement for data protection and non disclosure, we are happy to sign the agreement.